This notice may be used to fill anticipated scientist and engineering permanent, modified term, or term vacancies with a full-time or part-time work schedule at various locations utilizing the Direct Hire Authority approved by the Office of Personnel Management. Modified term and term appointments may be noncompetitively converted to a career appointment.
AFRL will also utilize this announcement to hire qualified veterans in the below technician positions with the main objective of allowing veterans the ability to transition their unique military skills to a civilian position within the laboratory.
- Psychology Aid/Technician
- Biological Science Technician
- Health Aid and Technician
- Nuclear Medicine Technician
- Medical Technician
- Pathology Technician
- Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist
- Therapeutic Radiologic Technologist
- Medical Instrument Technician
- Respiratory Therapist
- Environmental Health Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Electronics Technical
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Physical Science Technician
- Hydrologic Technician
- Meteorological Technician
- Cartographic Technician
- Geodetic Technician
- Mathematics Technician
CLICK HERE to upload resume and/or transcript to be considered for available positions with AFRL
Incentives and/or student loan repayment may or may not be offered.
Applications will be kept on file for 90 days. All applications and supporting documentation become the property of the Department of the Air Force and will not be returned once submitted.